Formula of Tomato Chutney (cooked):
Fixings:2 Tbsp. Ghee
1/4 tsp. red chillies
1 tsp. cumin seeds
1 inch ginger minced
1 inch of cinnamon stick
2 mugs coarsely crisp ready tomatoes
3 Tbsp. jaggery or chestnut sugar
Salt to taste
Strategy:Heat ghee in an extensive sauce skillet over moderate warmth. Include the cumin seeds and let sizzle and cocoa. Include red chillies, ginger and panfry for a minute. Include alternate fixings. Cook on low for around 20 to 35 minutes. Present with dinners.
You May Also Like It:
- Miracle Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Amazing Health Benefits of Tomato Juice
- Easy tips that makes your Skin Glow
- Salt is Good or Bad?
- When should we eat?
- Natural Home Remedies to prevent from Hair Dandruff
- Few unknown facts to reduce Headache
- Top Health Benefits of Orange fruits
- Kiwi Blackcurrants good for brain
- Eat tree nuts, stay slim