Formula: Easy microwave chocolate cakeAn incredible formula for amateurs, this evil, fudgey and microwaveable chocolate cake formula is your spot-on fix to each one of those midnight chocolate longings!
Fixings:Plain Chocolate - 50g
Spread - 50g
Dull Brown Sugar - 50g
Maida - 50g
Egg - 1 (beaten)
Vanilla Extract - 1/4 tsp
Cocoa Powder - 1 tsp + additional for sprinking
Salt - a little squeeze
Icing Sugar (discretionary)
Technique:1. Line a microwaveable glass dish with greaseproof paper.
2. Include the chocolate, margarine and sugar into it.
3. Place it in the microwave and cook on full powder for 30 seconds or until softened.
4. Include the remaining fixings and blend well.
5. Fill the dish and microwave on full powder for 3 to 4 minutes or until simply set.
6. Permit it to cool.
7. Sprinkle cocoa powder (or icing sugar) on top.
Tip: If coveted, you can likewise sprinkle some blended nuts on top.