Formula of Banana Chips
Cooking Time : 20 min
These banana chips broiled in coconut oil are impeccable to nibble on while watching the downpours. They are best put away in a sealed shut holder and can keep going for a considerable length of time.
Fixings:4 green (unripe) plantains, peeled, cut into flimsy adjusts and washed
2 glass coconut oil
3 glasses water
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon bean stew powder
Salt to taste
Planning Method:1. Put the cuts of banana into an answer of water, salt and turmeric and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Give it a decent blend and exchange to a colander to deplete totally.
3. In a medium measured kadai on high warmth, warm the oil.
4. When it begins smoking, include the cuts in little clusters.
5. Broil until brilliant and exchange onto a paper napkin.
6. Rehash with whatever remains of the cuts.
7. Sprinkle with salt and bean stew powder and let it cool.
8. Store in a sealed shut holder for up to a week.