Amazing Recipe of Kerala Fish Curry:
Ingredients:250 gm white fish-cut into 3D squares
1 medium onion
1 medium tomato
6-8 garlic cloves
2 new green chillies-deseeded and cut
6 Tbsp oil
1/2 container crisp coconut glue
1/4 tsp red stew glue
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon salt
2 entire dry red chillies
1/2 tsp dark mustard seeds
8-10 curry takes off
1/2 container tamarind remove
1 container water
- Make a glue of onion, tomatoes, garlic and green chillies.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a dish.
- Include coconut glue and cook until brilliant chestnut.
- Include dry flavors and cook for around 3 minutes, continue mixing.
- Expel from warmth and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in another pot.
- Include entire red chillies, curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Broil until the seeds begin spluttering.
- Include onion glue and broil until chestnut.
- Include the cooked coconut glue, tamarind remove and some water.
- Mix well and heat to the point of boiling.
- Include fish pieces and stew for around 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with bubbled rice.