Formula of Paneer Tikka Masala
3 tsp vegetable oil
1 little onion finely hacked
2 tsp ginger-garlic glue or 2 cloves garlic minced with 1 little handle ginger
1/4 extensive capsicum cut finely longwise
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp tandoori masala (MDH is a decent one)
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp haldi and coriander powder
1 tsp dry or new methi clears out
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
3/4 container milk
1 tsp tomato glue
1 drop orange red nourishment shading
250 gms paneer 3D squares
1/4 tsp red stew powder
- Prep:5min Cook:20min Ready in:25min
- Heat oil in a dish. Place onions, ginger-garlic glue, capsicum and cumin seeds in a container and saute in oil till the cumin crackles.
- Include whatever is left of the masalas, sugar and salt and saute for 3 mins
- Include drain and blend well.
- Include the tomato glue and in the event that they're not ready and red, blend the nourishment shading.
- Let stew for 10 mins.
- Include the paneer solid shapes and let it stew for 5 mins. Include red bean stew powder. Modify seasonings for taste.
- Present with garlic naans or rice.