Recipe of Rice and Coconut Pan Cake:
Ingredients:1 glass rice
2 glasses dessicated coconut
3 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp yeast
- Douse rice and dessicated coconut in water for around 6 hours.
- Check for rice to turn delicate.
- Include a blender alongside sugar and salt and crush for no less than 7 minutes
- Include yeast and mix for an additional 2 minutes.
- Give the player a chance to rest in a warm zone for the hitter to rise or refrigerate overnight.
- Heat a container and pour a scoop loaded with player at the middle
- Turn the container to get the craved shape, close the top and cook for around 3 minutes till the closures turn light chestnut.
- Serve and appreciate!