Recipe of Apple CustardIngredients:
Apple - 1
Milk - 1/2 liter
Custard powder - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Method:1. Blend custard powder with 1/4 th cup milk in a dish and mix well.
2. Bubble remaining milk in a skillet.
3. When it begins bubbling, decrease the fire, include custard blend and mix till substance have blended well.
4. Include sugar, blend till it breaks down and switch off the stove.
5. Whenever cool, refrigerate.
6. Peel skin of apple and cut into pieces.
7. Blend apple with custard, before serving.