Recipe of Apple Halwa
Ingredients:Grated apple - 1 cup (fuji apple, hard ones)
Milk - 1 cup
Milk powder - 2 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Pure ghee - 1 tsp
Saffron - few strands
Dry fruits for garnishing
Method:1. Wash and mesh the apples, exchange the same promptly in the milk to dodge discolouration of the apple.
2. In a Kauai, include the ghee, milk and apple, saffron and bubble.
3. The milk will begin coagulating because of the harshness of the apple. Keep blending.
4. At the point when the blend gets to be dry, include the sugar, and mix ceaselessly.
5. At the point when the halwa begins leaving the sides of the kadai, include milk powder, cardamom powder and mix.
6. When it is done, expel from the kadai and move in a dish. Trim with dry natural products.