Recipe of Apple rasam
Ingredients:Apple - 1
Dal water (water in which dal is cooked ) - 3 cups
Tomato - 1
Rasam powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Peppercorn - 1/2 tsp
Mustard - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - a few
Salt - as needed
Oil - as needed
1. Peel skin of apple, mesh and put aside.
2. Cut tomato finely.
3. Powder pepper.
4. Blend tomato, rasam powder, turmeric powder, salt, apple with some dal water in a dish and cook.
5. At the point when the crude scent dies down, include some dal water, pepper powder, some water.
6. At the point when air pockets structure on top, expel skillet from the stove.
7. Heat a little oil in a griddle.
8. Include mustard, curry leaves and when mustard splutters, add to the rasam.