Amazing Recipe of Classic Baru SandwichBaru is customarily a Brazilian sandwich. Cheddar, tomato, and gherkins in a French bun make it a breakfast please. Do give it a shot on a weekend when you need to enjoy great nourishment.
Sheep 180 gms
Bacon 30 gms
Red wine 10 ml
Chicken salami 10 gms
Egg 2 no
Oil 60 ml
Ciabatta bread 1 no
Eggless mayonnaise 40 gms
Pommery mustard 40 gms
Lettuce 20 gms
Tomato (cut) 30 gms
Chicken hotdogs 2 no
Potato plate of mixed greens/French fries 80 gms
Spread 20 gms
Mixed drink onions 10 gms
Gherkins 10 gms
Salt and dark pepper 2 gms each
Lettuce head 1 no
Panko pieces 30 gms
1. Level the tenderloin and marinate with rosemary and olive oil with some red wine.
2. Flame broil the bacon on a hot dish till is somewhat chestnut and firm.
3. Dunk the cut bread cuts into egg hitter and move them uniformly into panko scraps (coarse pieces made with destroyed bread) until both sides are equitably covered. Put the bread cuts onto a warmed skillet until the panko scraps turn brilliant chestnut.
4. Crease the chicken salami to be put on top of 1 base cut of the bread.
5. Warm the bread cuts and uniformly spread Pommery mayonnaise.
6. Organize lettuce, cut tomato, mixed drink onions and gherkins on top of the Pommery mayonnaise bread cut.
7. Put the collapsed chicken salami on top of the layered bread cut.
8. Presently delicately stack the barbecued bacon on top of chicken salami.
9. Put the cooked tenderloin on top of barbecued bacon.
10. Sear one egg sunny side up, and put it on top of the chicken.
11. Add salt and dark pepper to taste.
12. The sandwich can be presented with chicken frankfurters or potato serving of mixed greens or French fries as an afterthought, according to inclination.
13. Organize lettuce head, sandwich and French fries on a plate, as demonstrated in the nourishment shot.
Pommery mayonnaise is a blend of eggless mayonnaise and Pommery mustard
1 egg is for the morsel rotisserie and the other one is for the singed egg